More posts to follow. (:
It’s been a long time, dear followers. I believe I owe you an apology.
Still working toward my goal.. Slowly but surely, I’m getting there, the right way.
It’s been a while since i weighed myself, and I’m okay with that. It’s not the pounds I’m worried about, it’s what I see.
Hey ya’ll, so dis is meeeee. Taken last night before going out linedancing!
I was feeling super confident, so. <3 Yay.
Thought you guys may be interested in seeing. :3
(disregard my odd facial expression, btw.)
So, I kind of fell off the face of the planet..
..and instead of telling you what happened, I’m gonna tell you this:
I’VE LOST 30 POUNDS SINCE I STARTED THIS THING.
I am now back to my pre-college weight.
So. I’ll be more active with this you guys, I promise <3
The “Skinny” Enchilada (Serves 9)
- 9 low-carb totillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup non-fat greek yougrt
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat 4 cheese
- 3/4 salsa
- 1/4 cup non-fat greek yougurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and Lightly spray a 9×13 inch-baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. Sautee onions and bell peppers in a small skillet using cooking spray till onions are lightly brown.
3. Mix sauteed veggies with non-fat greek yogurt, chicken, and cheese.
4. Spread 1/4 cup chicken mixture in the middle of each tortilla and roll into a small burrito. Place seam down into baking dish.
5. Mix Salsa and greek yogurt in a small bowl and spread evenly onto of tortillas. Sprinkle Cheese throughout.
6. Place foil over dish and bake Skinny Enchiladas for 15-20 minutes.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
- calories: 148
- fat: 5.1g
- saturated fat: 0.1g
- sodium: 419.7mg
- carbs: 15.2g
- fiber: 7.8g
- protien: 17.5g
It’s been a long time coming, but three years of progress really does show. I may have slipped up a little in recent months, but I CAN and WILL get back to this. After all, that’s a big part of why I made this blog. Yay accountability!
You guyz, my boyfriend got a fitness blog. You should follow him. Srsly.
Wow, this is amazing.
Just want to bump this because I reblogged it so late last night.
There aren’t enough male fitblrs on here.
This guy….is hawt. Srsly.
Healthy Banana Cake for One!
1/2 small banana, mashed
1 egg white
2 tbs almond meal
1 tbs flax meal
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Your choice of toppings/add-ins to serve – pecans, walnuts, nut butter, greek yoghurt…
Combine mashed banana and egg white in a coffee mug, and using a fork, whisk well.
Add almond meal, flax meal and cinnamon, and mix to combine (ensuring to scrape down the edges and underneath!).
Transfer mixture to a small, lightly greased ramekin dish, and top with nuts (if desired).
Place in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, depending on your microwave.
The cake should be light and springy to touch. And then you’re ready to go!
This looks nummy! I may just make this this weekend :3
Asked by Anonymous
I like it! The volume on the player is a bit loud for me, sometimes it's scary when I check on your blog! But that's okay, I turn it down. Good work, and keep going!
Just a quick update!
I have moved into a new place and started summer school.
I’ve put working out on hold, but now that everything is starting to fall back to normal, I’m starting to pick back up.
So. I’ll be on more often!